Balance and Vestibular Program
Sheltering Arms Institute (SAI)
Who We Are
Sheltering Arms Institute is a state-of-the-science, 114-bed, rehabilitation hospital that blends advanced technology, research, and evidence-based clinical care to create superior outcomes for patients.
- 212,063 total square feet,
- All private patient rooms,
- Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex care, stroke, and general rehabilitation units,
- 9,251 sq. ft. main therapy gym and three satellite gyms,
- Research, conference, and outdoor space,
- Physician, psychology, and nursing services,
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy,
- Therapeutic recreation,
- Cutting-edge patient care technology and rehabilitation equipment,
- Chapel and dining room,
- Designated visitor areas.
If a patient experiences symptoms of vertigo, dizziness, or balance problems, it is important to contact their healthcare provider. Sometimes, these symptoms are associated with problems that are simple to treat, but sometimes they can be a sign of a much more serious health problem.
The Sheltering Arms team of balance and vestibular experts can help keep symptoms at bay through evidence-based treatment strategies and balance exercises.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Call for information. Admissions information is available on the website.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided: