Back Injury Therapy
Sheltering Arms Institute (SAI)
Who We Are
Sheltering Arms Institute is a state-of-the-science, 114-bed, rehabilitation hospital that blends advanced technology, research, and evidence-based clinical care to create superior outcomes for patients.
- 212,063 total square feet,
- All private patient rooms,
- Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex care, stroke, and general rehabilitation units,
- 9,251 sq. ft. main therapy gym and three satellite gyms,
- Research, conference, and outdoor space,
- Physician, psychology, and nursing services,
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy,
- Therapeutic recreation,
- Cutting-edge patient care technology and rehabilitation equipment,
- Chapel and dining room,
- Designated visitor areas.
With specialized education and a thorough understanding of the spine's intricacies, physicians at Sheltering Arms Institute are board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation. They offer interventional procedures such as spinal injections and are dedicated to managing patients' overall rehabilitation and recovery.
Who We Serve
Call for Information
When and How
Call for information. Admissions information is available on the website.
Call for details
Intake Contact Telephone:
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided: